Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tiny Thin Not Matured Girls Mummy Rat Is Looking Very Warn Out!?

Mummy rat is looking very warn out!? - tiny thin not matured girls

Hello:)

Tilly, my rat had a litter of pups 5 weeks ago. This was an unwanted pregnancy, as it was given to me and told me he was a man - I thought there were two men - he was wrong, and therefore waste. I had never kept rats before, so I do not even know what I was looking for! She was too young to be pregnant, only about 2 months. It was a little thing with a big belly, she was hyper-excitable and during their pregnancy. I gave him plenty of food, protein, etc.

There are babies born and are 5 weeks old. She tries very warn, God bless her. They had 8 children and looked after them very well. Now children more independent (eyes, skin, eat themselves - I do not think they suck) Tilly (the mother) is so tired! They sleep a lot! She looks very thin and small! She is very lazy to not go in your bathroom, there will be levels of wood in her cage, and in the hammock! This means that the smell is awful and I know that all the ammonia in urine can damage respirtory your system. Wood Is so hard to clean and it is actually weeing children too! So I have to bath them. Oh, and his wife are only children with her, I placed the three children (among them the left side and put them in the cage with his father are all in agreement)

Basically, I ask, what can I do PEP ABIT weapons? If you are outside the cage, she has a good race and get on my knees, but it is not hyper and proud as she is. Is it just gets older and more mature? It was about 4 months ago. It does not seem to leave lathargic not only lazy - his cage, if you have this kind of thing. It is a beautiful girl, and I just want to know what is best for them now.

Any advice is greatly appreciated:) Thanks

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shes birth exhausted. His birth to 2 months per year, equivalent to 12 to delivery of the old man. Their bodies are just not ready. It is very likely to the disease when it is so worn contract, so make sure you eat lots of food, and still complement the protein. When babies still nursing Nurse May some of them up to a certain weight to bear its burdens. If not, make sure that in the period from the left babies every day. This should not take long, maybe half an hour. We hope that this will give a little peace and strength. The only other option is to take the baby girl and she sat in her cage for a few weeks. Good luck.

lilbeatc... said...

It should be good, but if shes gone so far. I had a similar situation and was appalled, I thought it was guna die at birth or something, but everything was fine again and encouraged him with love and care = D

The First Dragon said...

Time to get the baby out. I really need to do more, and the growing needs of the full cage.
Also will soon be old enough to breed yet, as you say, not good for them at a young age. It is necessary to separate boys from girls. If you do not help make a difference, someone to help you.
It would be nice to leave at 1 or 2 girls in the mother to keep her company. But no children.
She is probably exhausted, a family at a young age. Be sure to give high-quality nutrition and lots of love to cheer about. It should be good again.

Post a Comment