Saturday, January 23, 2010

Moving Map Iphone Free Does T-mobile Offer A Phone With Fast And Live GPS?

Does T-mobile offer a phone with fast and live GPS? - moving map iphone free

I need a new phone and the best selling point for me is that you need GPS and live fast, because I just moved into a new town where I have a car and not a lot of hiking. I like mapping capabilities of the iPhone, find the items near you call and they quickly allocated. The map is also updated when in motion. Tmobile have a phone that does something similar?

3 comments:

kaleb112... said...

The only thing I can think of, is a BlackBerry or something else. Sorry, but I hope this helps:)

Kitty-chan =) said...

IDK

Someone reply to my question about the Nokia 1006 and GPS in it.

Peter said...

Mobile is limited. Her gift
http://www.autodvdgps.com

Post a Comment