Saturday, January 9, 2010

Lace Garter Belt I Am A 14 Year Old Boy That Lost A Bet And Now I Have To Wear A Basque,garter Belt And Panties?

I am a 14 year old boy that lost a bet and now I have to wear a basque,garter belt and panties? - lace garter belt

I lost the bet and 15 years, and they told me I dress like a girl Halloween.I told my parents that I did not, however, Thay said that the bet is a bet and had to do, because it would be a lesson for me not be set.
The girl said I used to


Lace and silk pink panties
Pink Low Belt League
A Basque pink (I do not know how to spell)
Rose 4 "Heel
All makeup and nail
And I have to shave your legs!

I do not know what Basque and socks, or, as it seems
Please inform and help images

5 comments:

Allie H. said...

Fortunately that is not only what you wear on Halloween .... taken only as a man, just do it and prove that your own sexual confidence! lol ..... enjoy!

bug m said...

There are no phonetically equivalent to "Basque Country". The next best solution is "bra" (BOOS-tee-AY), a form of dress is appropriate dilution of the size of women and the improvement of the chest. Good luck, and with Michael Jackson and Foley to be careful.

kurticus... said...

Basque has to take care that I do not know what o.

Think of it as a good learning experience. Some people think you're a girl, if the dress is good. See how it feels. It will help you a shot at some point in life, I think.

Victor ious said...

It is a gamble that will not give up, unless it was prior to the agreement. I have to call and say - no way - but would be in danger.

Do you wear a gown and grandmother's - and stay there. If they do not like you need to get a little more discreet for you to do, like eating worms or call the school or something stupid.

Sure in the future - Damn, that the door does not open after leaving the release. Get all the cards on the table to see who is who, before the bet.

Chris Brown Gurl said...

I never bet, but the luck

Post a Comment