Monday, December 7, 2009

Pictures Of Abnormal Backs Abnormal Pap While Pregnant, Should I Be Worried?

Abnormal pap while pregnant, should I be worried? - pictures of abnormal backs

A few weeks ago I had a pap in my prenatal check done (my first), then 2 weeks later when I returned to my monitor, my doctor told me it was abnormal, and if not pregnant, had biopsy pulsar. I'm going in the morning (are) about 2 weeks since my last visit and they will be a process that involves doing some kind of camera. Basically told me how to mush, but with an image. I am 15 weeks pregnant yesterday and I am very worried. I am 22 years old and need to know more about it, I know, and I know that I expected more, but when it comes to my health and my baby, I can not worry. Has anyone else gone threw this? Am I just too worried?

2 comments:

Dalton's Mommy & Kaiah due 2 said...

Some women with higher requirements in unusual than others. I still have. I also discovered sex in the night before, it may appear larger than if there had been no sex. Could be just hormones, ectopic pregnancy, never mind.

Preggo with #2!! said...

It happened to me. I'm not sure how what I have and I did not do the biopsy. My doctor told me I was not really to worry about anything at the time, there was little they could do after the birth of your child. Frankly, it does not stress about themselves. This happened four years ago and I still have an abnormal Pap test. Good luck.

Post a Comment