Saturday, December 12, 2009

Acronis True Image Installation Interrupted Can Acronis True Image Make Multiple Copies On Same External Drive?

Can Acronis True Image make multiple copies on same external drive? - acronis true image installation interrupted

I think to get the Acronis True image.

I use Norton Ghost, but I am not in a position to back up multiple drives in the same external drive.

Acronis lets me copies of hard drives different computers on the same disk?

I drive a Western Digital 1 terabyte external.

1 comment:

jmorge said...

Yes. To give every image file on their own account. I use this way all the time. Several teams and units, many of these computers. Created for an Acronis image file, it is like any other file. Give each its own name and you can save as much as you on your external hard drive (space will allow, of course). For example, I have a C & D drive on my computer. And my wife has a C & D ". I backup with Acronis and / or photos of 4 units (each unit with its own image file) and stores them on an external hard drive.

I am surprised that Norton Ghost can do .... weird.

Post a Comment