Friday, February 5, 2010

Red White To Earphone Jack What's A "Video Accessory"? & I Think I Have One, But ...?

What's a "Video Accessory"? & I think I have one, but ...? - red white to earphone jack

I have my iPod to a TV with a cable that comes with the speakers on my iPod. It has the red / white / yellow cables in IT and a headphone jack can be regularly connected to my iPod.

So I connected everything, (because I am currently on my iPod video -> TV)
And I'm sure I'm right, because if I try to play the videos, asking me if I want to enable or disable the TV-output / and when I press the "ON", told me that a connection with a " Video accessories? wth that ...
If I & iPod set to "off", playing a video on, but no sound from the TV ...

HELP?
PLS & thnk youu.

2 comments:

Steve said...

I guess you do not have an iPod classic or touch, right?
The cable you describe is not compatible with the classic or touch, for whatever reason.

What do you get your iPod to get videos on a TV game on a similar cable, but that on the lower base of your iPod instead of the headphone jack connects. This is called "A well-known composite AV cables, most electronics stores and cost about $ 50.

Here's one that you take a look at entitlement can begin:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp? ...

Josh the jet Ordonez said...

I LUV U
Wat kind of iPod you have, where U is the newest generation of iPod (iPod Classic, Touch, iPod Nano 3rd generation), then you must use an AV cable, you can buy u @ The Apple Store:) By a baby adapter

Post a Comment