Friday, February 19, 2010

Abbey Winter Clips Are Louis Vuitton Handbags Still "luxurious"? I Don't Mean The Monogram Style Which Everyone Fakes

Are Louis Vuitton handbags still "luxurious"? I don't mean the Monogram style which everyone fakes - abbey winter clips

I fell in love with white leather Louis Vuitton fast 25 EPI.

http://eluxury.com/browse/product_detail ...

Is it cool? I'm sick of logos, I have the "Gucci Abbey" from the platinum-colored, like this:

http://www.gucci.com/us/us-english/us/fa ...

I'm so sick of the logo and people ask me "is an imitation. Irritant to me that people simply do not know (the difference even if they live in northern Michigan, where it seems that everyone is completely stupid).

I wonder whether the epidemic would be a good fight Bag Louis Vuitton logo? I know he has a small logo, but who noticed? I am so tired of seeing hillbilly checkers at Wal-Martstupid imitation of Louis Vuitton monogram've completely abandoned ... Do you think this is a good choice or should I go with something like Bottega Veneta?

2 comments:

dropdead... said...

I like it. is elegant and discreet. go with him.

I am also on the logos. I live in Los Angeles, and I must be from around the world, all kinds of Logo'd Out. which is lame.

lifeisgo... said...

If you are in love with the epidemic in white, then they should. You have to make you happy and not to worry what others think. I love the denim line from BT and have it in 3 colors, including the new Neo Black Limited driver. I love the bag, others do not ... but also features a #$%@? One thing I like about LV is on other brands, that it never goes on sale, the price rises every year. This keeps the cost of purchasing and high resale value (if it is ever to be sold) in size.

Post a Comment